Monday 11 October 2010

Nars's Zulu...my best green so far!

I've been pining over this nail polish for a little while and I knew I'd love it the minute I laid eyes on it. I tried a lot of Nars counters and none had it, even Liberty's didn't have it. Tut tut! Till I was finally told only Space NK was stocking it. Then every Space NK I tried in London, didn't have it.  Was I not destined to have this polish? Finally, I found it in Brighton, ninety miles away from home!

Anyway, without further ado, here it is gracing my fingers! and I have to say I love it very much. Its the perfect shade of green for me. Dark, glossy and mossy looking and it looks like jelly on nails. What's there not to love? The high shine is amazing, even without a top coat.


I just had to dress it up with some pearls!


Quite a few people said to me that they needed three coats to get full coverage on it, but I found it went on like a dream and I only have the standard two coats on, plus a top coat. It had me from the first stroke, so well done Nars, you now have a piece of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails