This is where BODY BRUSHING comes in. It will revive tired, dull skin and help get your circulation going to leave you with glowing results. Although an unusual feeling, the benefits far outweigh the 'strangeness' of how it feels.
Some of the benefits are:
- Helps combat cellulite on the stubborn areas (I do it for this alone, never mind anything else!)
- Removes the top most layers of dead skin
- Gets the circulation going, bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the skin.
- Stimulates skin renewal for super soft skin
- Helps the body's natural detoxification process
- Improves metabolism
For maximum impact, its best to do body brushing before a shower or bath and always brush in the direction of the heart. Obviously if you have any sensitive, broken or sore skin, avoid those areas, otherwise you will be in pain!
What type of brush to use?
A soft natural fibre brush is best. The best I've used is the Elemis Skin Brush which is just under £20 and is made from pure natural cactus bristles. Works a treat!
For a lovely treat, slather yourself in a moisturising body oil after your shower for baby soft skin.